Tuesday 5 April 2011

Edengrave 2011-04-04 . chapter 40

Edengrave 2011-04-04 .
chapter 40

What an extraordinary effort.

I am utterly
exhausted, it's 4 am, couldn't sleep, couldn't stop reading, and I have work
tomorrow. Just couldn't let go. this is extraordinary well rounded, and polished
enough for publishing in my opinion. I am glad I stumbled on this story. I was
desperate for something new to read, and couldn't find something fresh in the
kindle store, so as I was haunting for a gold nugget, I remembered the old
fictionpress and decided to try there. as usual you have to spend quite a lot of
time separating the wheat from the shaft, but from time to time, a nugget of
gold emerge, and today I hit the mother-lode. :)
A coming of age story, in a
futuristic universe, with spaceships, psionics and all my favorites themes
check. well written...check. interesting characters. check. very well
constructed universe check. fresh. triple check. long... check. you simply hit
all the right notes.
So I started reading, and I have just now emerged. I've
just now moved all your work to my kindle so I can read from wherever, and will
now read from there. btw you know you can publish on the kindle store as an
indie don't you. this is better than most indie books, and would stand a very
good chance to be published I think. moreover your writing will get more
audience. Fictionpress sees very little traffic really, although it's a great
website.
Really gotta run and catch some sleep. I'll probably be late from
work as it is, but it was worth it. thank you very much for the great time I
spent lost in your universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment