Wednesday 14 December 2011

Writing and Galactic Chronicles Stories in 2012

Dear Friends and dear readers of the Galactic Chronicles stories I post on Fiction Press,

a reader today send me a message asking:



yes I plan to finish this and all my stories. I am currently completing Book X. There are only a few chapters left. Then I post the chapters to Book XI that will finish the Olafson story arch. Then I will rewrite and complete the story of Roy Masters. (I think I should be done by March.
 Sorry for the wait. I am not a professional writer and must work and so I can only post 1-2 chapters a week. But I will finish it, I promisse. Thank you for reading and thank you for commenting and caring enough to write and ask.
 In the mean time I hope you might find my other stories entertaining enough to pass the time till then...;-) I also would like to point you to my Wiki with lots of Info (It is still growing but has a few pages on Green Hell etc)

With this I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year and I hope I will be able to retain you as a reader and entertain you as well.
Yours truly

VR

No comments:

Post a Comment