Monday 29 October 2012

You know you can reach me

You know you can reach me
even Staying Anonymous

1)Email : vanessaravencroft(at)yahoo.com
2)Leave a message as a guest on my Wiki (GalNet Wiki)
3)Leave a Comment on Fiction Press 9
4)If you leave a comment / question as an Anonymous Reader here on SOL check this Blog and I will respond to it.
5)Check my Blog : Galactic Chronicles - The Blog and leave a comment.

Hello Pat

Hello Pat,

yes there is a chapter missing. It was an oversight and will be corrected asap.
In the mean time you can read the missing chapter over at “Fictionpress”
Just type Vanessa Ravencroft and Roy Masters in Google and you find it. I can't paste links here.
Sorry

VR



there seems to be a gap between chapters 15 and 16
which feels more like an error in posting than
intentional.

Thanks forwriting these chronicles, I like them a
lot.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment