Friday 17 May 2019

More Roy Masters ?

I am addicted to writing and will do so until the last minute of my existence, but reposting the old stories without having them re-written might hurt me (my writing rep) more than anything.
The majority of readers at Patreon wanted me to finish the Eric Olafson saga before I move on to complete the Roy Masters saga.
There 1 -1/2 novels in the Eric Olafson saga before I can take a break from the Neo Viking and tell the story of Roy Masters. (3 books)
After that, I am aiming to post the three books of the "Terra Cycle": Children of Terra, Agents of Terra and Killers of Terra.
That should happen around June (I am able to write a chapter in 2-3 days and a novel contains about 20-25 chapters)
The First book in chronical order is Galactic Chronicles Book 1: EARTH (and three subsequent novels)
I am writing and posting them in October.
(the old stories are incomplete and full of errors, but can be found on my wiki under Stories and Old stories)

I know this might not be the answer you wanted to hear, but it is the only one I can give.
I will do my best to put all the Galactic Chronicles online by the end of 2019 and write completely new stories by 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment