Sunday 9 December 2012

Roy Masters Book last Chapters

Here is a Response / Message from a  Reader of my stories:
FROM:
TO:
Sunday, December 9, 2012 7:39 PM
 

While I must admit the cross dressing twist is not
my preference, the story nonetheless has become my
favourite posted serial in at least a year. Only
complaint is the wait between chapters. :) loving
your work, ditto for green hell
------------------
The first book of Roy Masters and his Adventures on Green Hell draw to an end and the last chapters will be posted within the next two weeks.
I am returning to Erica and the Tigershark right after that.
My work on STORIES ONLINE is posted by a friend and he is also editing the material. Since he has a busy life and I can't pay an editor , the pace of postings sometimes slows down. (Real life and work etc)
So you can head over to Fiction Press and read what is not posted on SOL.
You may notice that I have begun rewriting Book TEN in preperation of a new Book 11

VR

No comments:

Post a Comment