Monday 24 December 2012

The Togar Issue



Story: GC X(RW) Captain Olafson
Chapter: 6. Planet Yo
From: Guest
-------------------
:So far I like the write and preferred. Plus I also believed that the Togar
issue should be settled before Eric moves on to other areas of space.
Thanks for writing for us,
sl
-------------------
Do not reply to this email.
FictionPress.com Messaging Service

Hi Guest,
sicne I can't answer you directy I am doing it over my blog and hope you will find it.
The Togar issue won't be settled completley before Eric moves on and the Togar Girl with the white Fur, will have a pivotal role in saving her own kind from total destruction.. but yes there will be a Togar solution before I move on to the next installment.
Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment