Tuesday 29 January 2013

Definitely a story that I feel fits into the top

Re: The Adventures of a Greenie (GC IV) - Chapter 23 - [FineStories} Show Details FromFineStories Feedback   Tovanessaravencroft@yahoo.com  Message from:  <
------------------------------------------------
Definitely a story that I feel fits into the top
10% of the stories I've read in my 50 years of
reading. A very wide & well spread out universe
with well thought out polities. I was an Army
Paratrooper myself but many of my family were
Marines & a couple nephews are serving with them
presently. If any of todays militaries would still
be around in the far future I'd be astonished if
some future form of the USMC was not still in
existence. You created a quite believable young
protagonist in this story, one to pull in the
sympathy of the reader. With the final discussion
of Qaroniel it fits together very well, even the
idea of a planetary intelligence naturally
occurring has been theorized to be possible but
this adds an interesting dimension to it.
With the way you ended this I hope that someday
you return to let us know of how things go with
young Roy.
Jake

---------------------------
Thank you Jake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment