Friday 4 January 2013

To Benny - Story: NILFEHEIM

[ New Review ] for NILFEHEIM
 
Vanessa Ravencroft,

A new review has been posted to your story.

Story: NILFEHEIM
Chapter: 8. Lunch

From: Guest
-------------------

:Sorry, I read and write for enjoyment. the originial story seemed to follow
eric's liffe growing up and following the traditions of his world. this story
just seems to try to explain why he wanted to leave his life as he knew it.
the character development seems to rely on the reader having red the other
version first. together this version is okay, but to me the originial version
is a better stand alone story and is broader in it's scope. Thanks for
opportunity to read both. Benny ()

-------------------
Hi Benny
 
I hope you find my Blog and read your answer; my reply to your message.
First of all thank you for reading and taking the time to write and letting me know what you think. No comment of you, my dear readers falls on deaf ears. No  suggestion without merit and no critique without helping me improve both my stories and my writing.
With that said, let me respond to your post: The Old story will not disappear, I will incorporate it and all its elements in the Rewrite, but there are plot holes, timing problems and other inconsistencies I need to fix before I move on to tell new stories.
Give it a chance and read the chapters to come and if you don't like it at all , the previous versions are all archived on my Wiki and can be read there.
With this I invite you to comment and participate  at any time you like.
Yours truly
Vanessa Ravencroft

No comments:

Post a Comment