Saturday 19 January 2013

Hello Terry Bond

Hi Terry

I have a Google Drive Account I share with my friends where you are welcome to edit and correct.
However I can not contact you as you send me this message as a "Guest" without chance to contact you.
Feel free to contact me via e mail : vanessaravencroft@yahoo.com

VR


Terry Bond 1/19/13 . chapter 4
Your stories are amazing! Thank you for sharing your talent with me. I have just spent most of my waking hours of the last two weeks reading your stories and enjoyed every minute. I seldom write to authors except to thank them but, I have to say you have become one of my top three favorites and top fiction writer. The only thing that bothered me at all with your writing, and this is me not your writing, is the spelling and small hiccups in the grammar. I went nuts with the use of of instead of off. lol As I say it is me and not your writing. Nothing holds my interest like your books except the way computer programming did back in the '70's and '80's (As long and I had a pack of Kools and a Mt. Dew I could never tell you what day it was.) I would like to go through your stories again and do some corrections if this would not offend you. I would use MS Word 2007 and if you don't like the results just hit the delete button. Really it's just an excuse for me to go back and reread the stories again. Thank You again for the many hours of pleasure you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment