Saturday 12 January 2013

To Bill H.


To Bill H.

first of all let me thank you for reading my stories and express my gratitude for taking the time to write a comment
Every comment and reply from a reader, I treasure very much for comments like yours helped me to grow as a writer over the years and improve my skills.
But no comment I have received so far made me feel as proud as when I read yours.
While I would not dare to compare my writing with one of my all time favorite authors; if you see similarities of my stories to the writing of Robert A. Heinlein then I must be on the right track of becoming a real author.

It is your fault that I was unable to leave my writer's den today as I felt 10 feet tall and would not fit through the door...;-)

thank you very much!!!!

To the Stars

Truly yours

Vanessa Ravencroft


New Review for Eric Olafson Midshipman GC VIII


A new review has been posted to your story.

Story: Eric Olafson Midshipman GC VIII
Chapter: 19. CHAPTER 19 REAGAN TROPHY

From: Bill H.... (Guest)
-------------------

Bill Hobart:In the league of Robert A. Heinlein!

-------------------
Do not reply to this email.

FictionPress.com Messaging Service

No comments:

Post a Comment