Tuesday 1 January 2013


NILFEHEIM

This is the begin of a compete rewrite of Eric Olafsons Saga.
It is intended to be the final content adding/ changing re-write and fix a series of Plot Holes, such as the Time lines of wars, Immortals, events that happened before. Explaining why Eric actually wants to be a Star Ship Captain, fixing the Longnight / Short Summer intervals . Changing some dates such as when Eric goes to the Academy and when he starts his Tigershark adventures...and finally when he becomes the Dark One. I am going to clean up the “Interludes” tighten this and that, fixing names ..make them consistent and while I am at it , there will be several reposting after my friends who offered to proof read after this but as I mentioned this is the last rewrite in terms of content.
The basic story is the same but I added stuff and the Eric Saga will expand a little in terms of volume,
So I keep the Old Versions up but after I completed the Rewrite they will be removed and posted under the “Old Story Versions “category of the GalNet Wiki.

So I hope you enjoy this new version.
I will furthermore change the Numbering scheme of the GC Universe Books. (Do away with I actually) But for those of my readers who are used to it it would be GC IV.
It is entitled : NILFEHEIM

It is the 51st Century. Earth is now known as Terra and part of a Union of a gigantic Union of space faring civilizations. Many worlds are colonized. This is the story of Eric Olafson, a Neo Viking growing up on a harsh cold planet. With rigid rules, a cruel father and a Cosmic secret that manifests itself in Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment